April Networking Breakfast - 5 Key Moments
- Posted on: 19th April 2018
- Posted in: News
5 Key Moments from April's Network Pompey Business Club networking breakfast at Fratton Park!
1) Daniel Disney, keynote speaker, social selling trainer and author, joined us as guest speaker, delivering a talk on ‘How To Build Your Personal Brand On Social Media’.
2) Daniel is founder of one of the world’s most popular sales platforms, The Daily Sales, as well as being a leading expert on Social Selling. He spoke about his career journey to date and how he went from 0 followers on all social media to close to 200,000, with his content reaching millions worldwide.
3) Daniel’s talk reiterated the importance of social media as a business, but also as an individual within that business, especially in sales. Daniel gave his top tips to start building your personal brand on social media, as well as offering those in attendance a free copy of his newly launched e-book ‘100 Top Social Selling Tips’! You can find out more about Daniel and The Daily Sales here.
5) If your business is looking to grow further in Hampshire, Network My Club unveiled the launch of the Network Hampshire Business Club, run in partnership with Hampshire Cricket and the Ageas Bowl. The inaugural networking lunch will take place on Friday 11th May and you can register your interest here.
Network Pompey Business Club is part of the Network My Club group, and details of other upcoming events mentioned at the meeting are: